Part of the 8th generation of the American Leather comfort sleeper collection, the Bryson sleeper sofa features modern track arms, double-needle top-stitching and slim metal or wood legs. Like all Comfort Sleepers the Bryson is available as a standalone sofa or as a sectional. All of the mattresses are 80" deep and can be ordered in cot, twin, full, queen, queen plus (66"W) or king size. You have a choice of either the standard "premier" foam mattress which is firmer or you can upgrade to the "gel" should you prefer a softer mattress. Also available is the Tempur-Pedic® for those that only want the pinnacle of all mattresses. The patented "Tiffany 24/7 Sleep System" is the very best sleeper mechanism we have ever seen. In our humble opinion this is the best European style sleeper sofa in the market today. It opens and closes with little effort. The solid platforms provide even support. This means no more chiropractor appointments for your guests as there is no steel tube frame with sinuous springs and the bar in the middle of your back. The Comfort sleeper is also very efficient with space. When the Comfort Sleeper is open the depth is only 85" which is rather amazing considering the mattress measures 80". We love the comfort sleeper so much that we do not even show other convertible sofas in our showroom. Questions? more information? Pricing? Please call or email us! If you happen to be in the Chicago go area, stop by our 40,000 sq ft showroom and see (and sit, and lay) for yourself!
Specs / Details
Features of the Comfort Sleeper by American Leather include:
- Patented Tiffany 24/7™ platform sleep system
- Room to stretch out with true 80 inches of sleeping space
- Ultimate comfort on four-inch plush, high-density foam mattress
- Zero wall clearance
- Quick-ship delivery
- Double-needle top-stitch
- High-density, high-resiliency foam seat cushions
- Loose back and seat cushions
- Lifetime warranty on frame, 10-year warranty on mechanism
- Mattress Options: Premier with Crypton® ticking, Gel, or Tempur-Pedic®
- Custom luxury to your home in about 4-6 weeks. Expertly crafted in Dallas, Texas.
Made In: Dallas, Texas
Manufactured By: American Leather
Dimensions: 37" H x 39"/85" D
Seat Height: 20"
Arm Height: 24"